emily august creative
communities + conversations i have helped build
- Musician Tommy Ski – WordPress Site, Facebook Page
- Author Paul R. Peluso, PhD. – WordPress Site, LinkedIn + Twitter
- Tech Startups — basic marketing strategy, web user experience, application testing, creative consulting
- Web App Developers — basic graphic design, and social media strategy, copywriting, user experience testing
Through my consulting career with JBC:
- Out & Equal Metro NY
- Event strategy with Working Mother Media / Bonnier Corp
- Interactive Events with streaming Twitter feeds
- Panel discussion moderation
- Social media strategy for client groups
As an artist and freelance consultant in the social media space, I help people, brands and businesses create and manage a global web presence that helps drive traffic to their web sites, and clients to their doors. I have a strong focus on social networking and developing knowledge sharing processes for business.
In recent years I have been working with a cutting edge Leadership and Diversity consulting with a focus on Social Media Optimization and communication design. I manage communities and conversations for organizations through tools like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and help build an engaged and loyal fan base with simple strategies that I’ve learned from 10+ years in social marketing experience.
I am also skilled in business writing, editing, research, proofreading, and building multimedia presentations.
I work with a network of talented local artists, code monkeys, and very smart business folks who help inform everything I do. Even if I can’t help you with your particular business problem, I bet I know someone who can!